Tracy Sher, Founder/CEO & Instructor
- Founder/CEO of Pelvic Guru, LLC/Pelvic Global
- Owner and Clinical Director of Sher Pelvic Health and Healing, LLC. Orlando, FL.
- Clinical physical therapy practice in pelvic health and orthopedics since 2000 (outpatient hospital and private practice).
- Specializes in complex pelvic pain, genital pain, sexual pain and dysfunction, pregnancy, and postpartum.
- International educator and speaker on pelvic pain, postpartum, and pelvic health integration and critical thinking courses
- Current faculty for Pelvic Global Academy. Former faculty for Herman and Wallace Pelvic Health Rehabilitation Institute for four years, teaching PF1 nationally.
- Sees complex patients from the Orlando area and around the world who seek out her expertise, critical thinking, and hands-on skills.
- B.A., Emory University, MPT, Northwestern University, DPT, College of St. Scholastica
- Former Board Member of International Pelvic Pain Society (IPPS). Member of International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH) and American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT).
- Tracy Sher Courses (pelvicguruacademy.com)
Heather Edwards, PT, CSC (she/they) COO, Content Manager, Instructor
To check out Heather’s content on Pelvic Guru Academy, go to www.pelvicguruacademy.com/heather-edwards-courses.