Sold Out! Women’s Pelvic Health Mastermind & Mentoring Day in San Diego, CA
November 10, 6:45 pm–November 11, 6:00 pm PST| $600.00
Course Faculty: Tracy Sher, MPT, CSCS
The Women’s Pelvic Health Mastermind and Mentoring Day (and dinner) is a completely unique learning AND group support experience. It was developed due to the curiosity of and demand for pelvic health and pelvic floor courses for health and fitness professionals. It’s also designed to for smaller group discussions and individualized attention. This is the right course for you if you are a healthcare, fitness, or sexual health professional interested in women’s pelvic health – pregnancy, postnatal, pelvic floor, female athlete, diastasis recti, prolapse, urinary leakage, pelvic and sexual pain – and more.
What does this experience include?
✅ A focus on your specific goals and questions.
✅ Small group VIP mastermind with individualized attention; and each person gets a “hot seat”
✅ Live demo of pelvic floor and abdominal assessments
✅ Mentoring and instruction on latest research and best ways to communicate with clients and patients
✅ Options to discuss the business side of pelvic health – marketing, social media, increasing client volume
✅ Bonuses: Dinner discussions and complementary lunch included; and an online Q & A session scheduled after the course
Tracy Sher, founder, owner, and faculty of Pelvic Guru is hosting this private, small group MASTERMIND and MENTORING Day only a few times a year in select cities in the U.S. and internationally. This is open to ANY healthcare, fitness, or sexual health professional. Ideal for professionals such as: fitness professionals who work with pregnancy and postnatal, sex therapists and educators, doulas and midwives, orthopedic physical therapists, and new pelvic physical therapists.
Numbers are limited for this experience. Sells out each time!
The best part is that this is set up to answer ANY questions you have (and even address your own health concerns). It is a very different learning atmosphere where we will all contribute and learn from professionals from different backgrounds. The feedback has been tremendous so far!
Day 1 – Dinner: 6:45 -9:30 pm (will receive info in an email as it gets closer)
Day 2 – Class: 8:30 am – 6 pm
Demonstrations, discussions, and questions from attendees.
Fitness specialists and PTs may be able to receive continuing education credits by submitting objectives and the course certificate to the certifying organization. This depends on certification and state licensure regulations. We will work with you to help with the requirements. Not currently getting CEUs pre-approved.
🌺 Tracy is such a joy to learn from! Her passion and experience really shine and her communication and teaching skills were really inspiring.
🌺 Tracy is so full of knowledge and her eagerness to share it is so inspiring. Her endless knowledge makes me feel so lucky to know her, and yet she is so accessible, and never intimidates me, she treats everyone as her equal and that makes for a very comfortable learning environment.
🌺 I loved this program! When I went into the training, I felt like a novice. As a personal trainer, we are not trained in any of the conditions that Tracy covered. So much of what Tracy covered, was completely new to me. However, when she went over how people describe their symptoms, I realized how many of clients actually deal with these issues. Knowing enough to describe to them what is going on and, most importantly, who they should go to see to help them with their issues was worth coming to the training by itself.
🌺 Tracy is a natural leader & mentor in the field of women’s pelvic health. She encourages participation, values opinions and provides constructive feedback. This course was a unique approach to learning filled, with support & humor.
🌺 The Mentoring Day was such a highlight in my continuing education journey. I loved how open our conversations were, and the priority on examining the way we work with our clients/patients in our respective roles.
🌺 I wasn’t sure what to expect when I signed up for this course. Having practiced PT for over 20 years, and having always opted for courses that fulfilled CEU’s, this course was presented in a totally different format. But having just opened a business, and knowing how successful and collaboratively-minded Tracy is in the field of PT, I felt it was a course that would help provide answers to more direct questions I had regarding treatment approach and business challenges. The mentoring format of the course was so helpful in addressing my needs (all questions were addressed), and the small group offered such an amazing opportunity to collaborate with other health care professionals working in the same niche. Excellent course overall – highly recommend!
🌺 Tracy has so much knowledge to offer and a genuine desire to educate. It is clear that she is passionate about what she does! Tracy is an invaluable resource and attending a mentoring day with her was an incredible experience. Learning from Tracy is an opportunity that should not be missed!
🌺 I highly recommend this course to any women’s health and/or postnatal fitness professionals that want to spend the day picking the brain of the top women’s health PT. A truly one of a kind experience…can not recommend enough.
🌺 I loved the small group setting! We were able to really dive deep into questions and issues that people were facing. Tracy was SO great at checking in to make sure ALL of our questions were answered and that each person was getting what we wanted out of the program.
🌺 It was just such a pleasure, and I’m so grateful to Tracy for bridging the gap between Pelvic PTs and fitness pros. I think opening conversations between these two professions is very important. I often find programs that interest me, but they are limited to PTs, so I’m so thankful Tracy has opened this door for us.
🌺 I am so glad I participated in the Women’s Pelvic Health Mastermind and Mentoring Day! I left empowered and full of knowledge on pelvic floor issues, diastesis recti, pre and postnatal fitness, and even got hands on experience. Tracy was wonderful, knowledgeable, and passionate about what she does! We had the opportunity to ask ANY questions on any women’s health topics. What a great opportunity!
🌺 Not your typical class! The group is small and setting casual which allows for open and honest questions without fear of judgement. As a PT student with some experience in Pelvic Health I enjoyed being in the company of other PT’s and fitness professionals who provided different viewpoints and wisdom you don’t get in a regular CEU class. A great bridge for anyone thinking about getting into Women’s Health but may not be ready for PF1. Truly a great learning experience!
🌺 Tracy did a great job! I loved the small group setting. It made the topics we discussed comfortable and approachable. Being able to see Tracy do a live demo of a pelvic floor examination was very beneficial. I would highly recommend the Mastermind & Mentoring day to anyone that works with women whether it’s in fitness or healthcare.
🌺 I can take this stuff directly to my next client which is a great feeling. I feel more confidence talking about pelvic floor with my clients.
🌺 I wasn’t expecting to dig in negative past experience with strangers and it changed my perception of my attitude towards my present struggles and it helped me understand my personal fears and insecurities.
🌺 Tracy, thank you, thank you, thank you! Your love for all things pelvic floor is contagious and inspiring. I was honored to be able to spend this time with you and the other women in the room and learn from you. I left there more excited about helping women feel their best, motivated to continue my journey in this pelvic health field, and just grateful to be around other people who love what they do!
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the most common postnatal women’s pelvic health conditions- urinary and fecal incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, diastasis recti, tears/episotomy, hormonal changes, and pelvic pain conditions.
- Partake in discussions regarding equipment and supports such as pessaries, SI belts, abdominal braces, vaginal dilators, and lubricants to utilize per scope of practice.
- Benefit from small group learning environment, where each participant can ask individualized, specific questions to bridge any knowledge gaps for their practice.
- Understand how to apply the knowledge and skills for improving patient or client care in relation to exercise programs and daily function.
- Participants will be able to describe 3 methods of exercise progression for patients with pelvic health conditions.
- Have the opportunity to view live pelvic health vulvar, vaginal, abdominal pelvic health clinical demonstrations to further enhance their understanding of what their patients/clients are potentially experiencing.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions regarding their specific business growth in the area of women’s health.
- Participants participate in a “hot seat” clinical case presentation to ask any clinical or business question specific to their current practice.
Tracy Sher, MPT, CSCS
- Clinical practice in women’s health and orthopedics since 2000 (outpatient hospital and private practice). Owner and Clinical Director of Sher Pelvic Health and Healing, LLC.
- Faculty for Herman and Wallace Pelvic Health Rehabilitation Institute for four years, teaching PF1 nationally.
- International instructor and creator of Pudendal Neuralgia and Pelvic Pain Course
- Speaker on wide range of women’s health and men’s health topics
- Successfully started two large hospital-based women’s health programs and a cashe-based private practice
- Founder of Pelvic Guru blog and social media resource
- Sees complex patients from local area and from around the world who seek out her expertise, critical thinking and hands-on skills
Women’s Pelvic Health Mastermind & Mentoring Day is perfect for:
- Fitness professionals
- Physical therapists newer to pelvic health
- Health professionals who have not taken pelvic floor courses but have a passion for women’s health and work in it in some capacity
- DPT students interested in women’s pelvic health
- Doulas, midwives, and sex therapists/educators
The location of the Mastermind Day will be at the:
- Dinner evening: We are officially meeting at the Sheraton hotel lobby at 6:45pm on the Saturday evening to go to dinner together. If you are able to meet up earlier for an activity or conversation, that may be a possibility too.
- Mastermind Day: The Mastermind Day (Sunday) will take part in a hotel suite at the Sheraton and that information will be provided on Saturday evening.
- Parking at the hotel is $35/day, but there’s supposed to be $10/day parking across the street.
- If you plan to stay at the hotel, there is a hotel resort fee and parking fee. It has been recommended to stay at the Marina side because the Bay side is 2 blocks away from the main hotel. There are other hotels in the area, as it is very close to the San Diego airport.
6:45pm – 9:30pm Dinner
- Discuss each participant’s “hot seat” clinical case study that will be presented the following afternoon
8:30-8:45 Check In
8:45 – 10:00 Clinical and Fitness Highlights in Women’s Pelvic Health Hot Topics
- Postnatal conditions affecting pelvic health
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pessary management
- Diastasis Recti
- Fitness considerations
10:15-12:00 Clinical Demonstration
- Live clinical case study for vulvar anatomy, pelvic organ prolapse, diastasis recti, and other pelvic health conditions
1:00-3:30 Individual Clinical or Professional “Hot Seat”
- Each participant gets approximately 30 minutes (will adjust based on participant number)
- Business management of women’s health
4:30-5:30 Therapeutic Progression
- How to progress patients and clients with pelvic health conditions
5:30-6:00 Wrap Up
What is the refund policy?
Refunds are honored up to 30 days before the course and may be subject to a $75 administrative fee. Within 30 days before the course, refunds will not be provided.
If the course does not reach a minimum number of students up to 30 days before the course, the course may be canceled, and a full refund will be provided.
What are the course hours?
Most Pelvic Guru Academy courses last two full days, typically from 8 am to 5 pm. Please review the course registration hours for specific hours for the course you are taking.
Will I get CEUs or a certificate?
Pelvic Guru Academy applies for PT/PTA CEU credits for each course we host in the state where the course is taking place. We will make a note at the top of the course registration page once CEUs have been approved for each course. If you are coming from another state, please check with your state on reciprocity for CEUs.
What if I have to leave class early, will I still get CEUs?
In order to get full CEU credit for the course, you will need to attend all hours of the course for each day. Please plan your travel arrangements accordingly. Having stated that, we are aware that sometimes there are circumstances in which you have to leave a little early on the last day of the course. Please let the instructor know during the course and put your sign out time on our forms. We may need to adjust education credits and will do this on a case by case basis.
Will there be a printed course manual or workbook?
Pelvic Guru does not print workbooks or course manuals for our in-person courses. All attendees will receive slides and any additional materials from the instructor prior to the course. If desired, attendees can print these and bring along to class or bring a laptop, tablet, or mobile device to follow along and take notes.
What should I wear to dinner for Women’s Pelvic Health Mastermind & Mentoring Day?
Dinner is a somewhat casual event. Don’t worry about looking too formal! Business casual is appropriate. Dress like you would for a dinner with a few friends!
What is required when modeling for a Pelvic Guru demo?
As part of the pelvic floor exam demo: At one point in the day, I’ll have you lying down on a massage table (undressed from waist down under a sheet). I will go over external vulvar anatomy and then show what I do for an internal pelvic floor muscle assessment and prolapse assessment. If we see anything in particular, we will share it and discuss (always with kindness). Some other demos maybe if the abdominal wall for diastasis or exercise demos.
If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.